Re: [alpine-devel] musl and ARM in 2.7 (and an introduction)

From: Leslie P. Polzer | PORT ZERO <polzer_at_port-zero.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:04:17 +0200

On 10/18/2013 12:16 PM, Timo Teras wrote:

> In the long run we are currently planning to drop uclibc, and replace
> it with musl in the primary builds for Alpine 3.0. In case we do not
> get everything done for next release date, we might still do
> Alpine 2.8 based on uclibc.

Ah, so it's not intimately linked with the ARM port but more of
a general improvement. Good to know.

Thanks a lot for all the information on cross compiling Alpine for ARM!
That's very helpful. I will spend the next days getting acquainted
with the toolchain. I'm also interested in building packages with
clang.

  Leslie

--
Dipl.Ing.(BA) Leslie P. Polzer | CTO - PORT ZERO
UG (haftungsbeschr├Ąnkt)