Re: [alpine-devel] mlocate 0.26 / package group

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:20:18 +0100

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:18:57 +0200
"Leslie P. Polzer | PORT ZERO" <polzer_at_port-zero.com> wrote:

> On 10/20/2013 07:20 PM, Leslie P. Polzer | PORT ZERO wrote:
> > Attached is the new testing/mlocate APKBUILD commit. I'd be grateful for
> > any feedback.
>
> I noticed a small omission in makedepends. Patch for this attached, designed
> to go on top of the first one.
>
> Leslie

i squashed it into the previous commit and did som cleanups.

I removed gettext-dev dep and -lang subpackage (so we dont pull in
gettext and save space)

I removed the doc() and lang() subpackages. abuild has defaults for
-doc, -dev and -lang subpackages.

I removed libc-dev dependency. Its a part of build-base and is assumed
to always be there. (same with gnu make, gcc, patch etc)

Thanks!