[alpine-devel] New aport: testing/tartarus

From: Leslie P. Polzer | PORT ZERO <polzer_at_port-zero.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:31:03 +0100

Attached is a new aport commit for packaging the Tartarus backup system.

Do take a look at the post-install file and let me know if that is
the desired way of letting the installing user know of optional deps.

Package granularity could be improved by having a separate subpackage
for the included non-essential Charon helper utility (which depends on Perl),
but right now it doesn't seem worth the bother since the chunk
splitting functionality of Tartarus also requires Perl. Plus my guess is
that Charon is wanted by the majority of Tartarus users anyway to remove
old backup files.

  Leslie

--
Dipl.Ing.(BA) Leslie P. Polzer | CTO - PORT ZERO
UG (haftungsbeschränkt)