Re: [alpine-devel] Question regarding Alpinelinux

From: Eivind Uggedal <eivind_at_uggedal.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:10:38 +0100

On Nov 21, 2013 9:40 PM, "Timo Jacob" <timojacob.gp_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if you are still accepting mirrors for Alpinelinux and if
so what are the file size requirements and the setup instructions for a
mirror?

> Thank you very much in advance for answering my question.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Timo Jacob

There seems to be a page[1] on the wiki describing how to configure a
mirror.

I'm also interested in the disk and typical bandwidth usage of a mirror. If
there is need I could setup a mirror either in London, New Jersey, Georgia,
Texas, California or Tokyo.

[1]: http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/How_to_setup_a_Alpine_Linux_mirror

Eivind Uggedal