[alpine-devel]

From: Fredrik Paulsson <paulsson.engelholm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 14:22:59 +0100

Hi,

Trying to develop/build two new APK packages libftdi and telldus-core (home
automation) by using the guides on the wiki and Alpine Linux 2.7.2.

I have a chroot-environment and managed to build the packages in
$HOME/aports. Copied the packages together with APKINDEX from
$HOME/packages to a usb-stick.

Installed the packages on another alpine linux system (2.7.2) and also made
'lbu commit', still they don't appear after reboot!?

My guess is that /etc/apk/world is blocking them:

libftdi-compat><Q14q0JoVME9CJeH9I0Fk/Hh2pMUQQ=
telldus-core><Q1xI9XaVaXUEkNZm7YPxZfdpVjwCA=

Why is '<>' added during installation?

Thanks for any help,
frepa - new on alpine linux