Re: [alpine-devel]

From: Fredrik Paulsson <paulsson.engelholm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:15:04 +0100

Thanks for the explanation of '><'!

I have already ran the setup_alpine script and I have a cache. If I make
'ls' of /etc/apk/cache I get the following:

APKINDEX.9bca125c.tar.gz
APKINDEX.f9100962.tar.gz
installed
libusb-compat-0.1.5-r2.a416bcbd.apk
libcrypto1.0-1.0.1e-r5.f1011226.apk
telldus-core-2.1.1-r1.c48f5769.apk
libftdi-compat-0.20-r1.e2ad09a1.apk

Clearly my own apk:s telldus-core and libftdi are there.

What I find strange is that they are not referenced inside any APKINDEX
file of the cache?

Cheers,
Frepa