[alpine-devel] open office

From: Roelof Wobben <r.wobben_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 09:03:12 +0100

Hello,

I have doubts about changing to alpine for my desktop.

What I miss the most is a office suite like open office.
I could make a apk build for myself but I have a very slow machine.
Compilimg whole Gnome costs me around 10 - 12 hours.

Is someone willing to make open office avaible ?

Roelof

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.