Re: [alpine-devel]

From: Fredrik Paulsson <paulsson.engelholm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 21:57:52 +0100

Changed my /etc/apk/world from

libftdi-compat><Q14q0JoVME9CJeH9I0Fk/Hh2pMUQQ=
telldus-core><Q1xI9XaVaXUEkNZm7YPxZfdpVjwCA=

libftdi-compat
telldus-core

Still the apk-packages are *not* installed in RAM although my cache looks
like:

APKINDEX.0f59c441.tar.gz
APKINDEX.9bca125c.tar.gz
installed
libusb-compat-0.1.5-r2.a416bcbd.apk
libftdi-compat-0.20-r1.e2ad09a1.apk
telldus-core-2.1.1-r1.c48f5769.apk

Tried to install python using apk but receives the following response:

> apk add python
ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
  libftdi-compat (missing):
    required by: world[libftdi-compat]
  telldus-core (missing):
    required by: world[telldus-core]

How do I install my built packages from $HOME/aports on another system in a
correct way?

I thought it was just to run the following:

>setup-alpine
>cp my_public_key /etc/apk/keys/.
>apk add <path>/<mybuiltpackage.apk>

Cheers,