[alpine-devel] automated installation using answers file for setup-alpine

From: Christian Berendt <berendt_at_b1-systems.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:19:28 +0100

Hello.

Even when using an answers file for setup-ansible I'm not able to fully
automate the installation of Ansible. setup-ansible still asks me some
questions. For example (in setup-disk) if it's okay to erase the
specified disk. I have not found a parameter to force setup-disk to
erase the specified disks.

Is that by design that it's not possible to fully automate setup-ansible
or can I simply introduce a new parameter to force setup-disk to erase
specified disks?

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt