[alpine-devel] Full disk encryption with musl edge

From: <admin_at_mp5.im>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:50:40 -0400

I recently upgraded to musl edge using the instructions at alpinelinux.org/edge-musl. When I reboot, I get the prompt to enter my passphrase for the disk but when I enter it it'll say "mounting root failed", "initramfs emergency recovery shell launched. Type exit to continue boot", "sh: can't access tty; job control turned off".

"Mount: mounting /dev/mapper/vg0-root on /sysroot failed: no such file or directory"
Shows up in file /tmp/mount-error in the emergency shell.

Has this happened to anyone else? How can this be fixed?