[alpine-devel] Logo conclusions
Lets keep website design discussion separate and lets do the logo first.
So from the discussions, here are some conclusions I'd like to forward
* avoid a closed triangle
* emphasis more on "A" than on moutains/alps. (maybe remove the moutain
* make it easy to recreate (not strictly necessary but is bonus points)
* the font is good but should be simplified a bit
* "linux" should be darker/stronger
* if there are moutains the slope should be 45 degrees or less.
* make a one color version of it
I'd say, keep the hexagon too. I like it.
Received on Tue May 13 2014 - 16:18:07 GMT