Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine 3.0.0 Release candidate 1 is out

From: Chris Spillane <chris.spillane_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:59:26 +0100

Hello again,

just tested again with the mini ISO's
http://nl.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.0/releases/x86/alpine-mini-3.0.0_rc1-x86.isoand
http://nl.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.0/releases/x86_64/alpine-mini-3.0.0_rc1-x86_64.isoand
get the same issue. I think you're right in saying the list is
missing
from the ISO.
I'm working on VirtualBox/VMware Virtual Machines but that shouldn't matter
- booting from ISO like on a real machine.

Workaround is simple of course, just do:
# echo "http://nl.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.0/main" > /etc/apk/repositories

but for the ISO, having the mirror list in place is recommended.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Spillane