[alpine-devel] libc-dev / Forcible removal of package

From: Leslie P. Polzer | PORT ZERO <polzer_at_port-zero.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:50:25 +0200

Hi folks,

excellent work with the musl port!

After upgrading to latest edge I have the following issue:

% sudo /sbin/apk fix
(1/1) [APK unavailable, skipped] Reinstalling libc-dev (0.5-r0)
1 errors; 1871 MiB in 370 packages

I'm not sure whether libc-dev is still meant to be in world.
apk also shows that it is an empty package.

In an attempt to get rid of this empty package I tried to forcibly
remove it, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do that.
I guess this is by design?

Thanks,

  Leslie

--
Dipl.Ing.(BA) Leslie P. Polzer | CTO - PORT ZERO
UG (haftungsbeschränkt)