[alpine-devel] Re: cups debugging, continued...ugly patch

From: Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:34:27 -0700

Thanks to Rich's comment, I've found a solution that works here.
The patch doesn't exactly look nice, though.

And yes, once I add this patch I can print using Peter De Wachter's brlaser
driver (github.com/pdewacht/brlaser).

I'll be sending a patch for main/cups to alpine-devel shortly,
and probably packaging brlaser for alpine.

HTH,
Isaac Dunham