Re: [musl] Solved: Re: [musl][alpine-devel] Attempting to debug C++ library and command via valgrind

From: Rich Felker <dalias_at_libc.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 00:09:31 -0400

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 09:03:40PM -0700, Isaac Dunham wrote:
> Hello,
> Just so everyone knows, someone on the sword-devel list (the person who
> asked me for valgrind output) found and fixed the bug.
> Rich, thanks for mentioning strace; that ended up being the key.

What did it end up being? Partly just curious, but I also figure it
might be useful to know if this was some sort of UB from the
application that corrupted stdio state (in which case it's a symptom
we might see again) or whether it was just an application logic bug
(writing the same thing twice).

Rich