Re: [alpine-devel] Urxvt segfault on Edge after recent update

From: Dubiousjim <dubiousjim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 11:02:29 -0400

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 04:04:39PM +0200, Natanael Copa wrote:
> > btw. Is there a way to check (log?) which packages were updated by apk
> > last?
>
> I don't think so. There was a suggestion and some patches for that here
> on the list but it was rejected from some implementation reason iirc.

Those were from me. IIRC, it was more of a matter of "let's do so-and-so
patches first, and reserve these other patches (including the logging)
for more discussion and thinking through..." and we just never got back
to the patches not applied. I've been using them on my own system for
over a year, though, without problems. When I can turn more attention
back to Alpine (not just this moment), I'll bring the remaining
apk-tools proposals I made into synch with the current version and try
to revive discussion of them. (Of course others are welcome to do so
beforehand, if they like.)

--
Dubiousjim
dubiousjim_at_gmail.com