Re: [alpine-devel] apk-tools work-in-progress

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:32:09 +0200

> If you have new patchsets, old ones that are rebased, something I missed
> or just other ideas for apk-tools, please reply to this mail.

One of the missing features in apk-tools (I've had this question multiple
times on IRC) is the ability of query packages file list when not installed.
I think we have discussed this before, but I though I would just bump it
again to see what you think about it.
Maybe add an switch to generate an alternative database which we can query
after it has been generated locally?

-carlo