Mail archive

[alpine-devel] Help needed with forums

From: Natanael Copa <>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:48:09 +0200

As some have noticed we have got some spam on our forums.

We need someone who can help with the forums, moderation etc,
preferable someone who is willing to try keep the forums alive.

I am ok to keep drupal for forums (if that is what we want) when moving
to new website, but it might also be an opportunity to move to
something else (move to redmine? fluxbb?), or even shut it down

Any volunteers?

In the long run, I'd like to have a shared user account
(username/password) for wiki, forums, bugs etc if possible.