[alpine-devel] gradm - "/dev/grsec" file not found

From: systmkor <systmkor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:43:12 -0700

I have installed gradm and running version 3.0 of alpine linux with the grsec kernel. When I try running “gradm -P” I get error messages

Could not open /dev/grsec.
open: No such file or directory

I have looked around in other distros were this is supposed to be created or what the proper way of creating that specific device is but I haven’t found any useful information.

systmkor