[alpine-devel] Could we break the mesa-dev dependency on mesa-dbg?

From: Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:24:22 -0800

Hello,
I have several development packages installed, which drag in three -dbg
packages: glib-dbg, musl-dbg, and mesa-dbg.
In theory, I can see the logic for -dev requiring -dbg.
In practice, I've installed the Qt5 development packages to build
the Otter browser, whiich works quite well; these pull in mesa-dev,
thus pulling in mesa-dbg, which is over 100 megabytes I have absolutely
no use for (~7% of total disk usage).

Would it be possible to make mesa-dbg an exception, due to its extremely
large installed size?

Thank you,
Isaac Dunham