Mail archive

[alpine-devel] migrate to new website

From: Natanael Copa <>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:01:23 +0100

I would like to move to new website ASAP.

I have already fixed many things that I got feedback on.

Current site looks like this:

I think what is left to move it to production is:

- fix date timestamps on git commit (might involve parse the xml with
  lua-expat instead of current xstl hack)

- fix the downloads page. it needs to look better and have info about
  what the difference is. Ideas are welcome.

- fix link to bugs. should give the bug list directly

- add a date on each news page. eg.

I know a lot more could be improved but for now I only want do minimum
required to put it in production.

Once the above is done the plan is to:
- move the wwwtest.a.o instance to Carlos box

- point www.a.o to it.

- rename current drupal site to or similar

- remove frontpage, and news articles so only forums and package browser remains.

Anything else?