I would like to move to new website ASAP.
I have already fixed many things that I got feedback on.
Current site looks like this: http://wwwtest.alpinelinux.org/
I think what is left to move it to production is:
- fix date timestamps on git commit (might involve parse the xml with
lua-expat instead of current xstl hack)
- fix the downloads page. it needs to look better and have info about
what the difference is. Ideas are welcome.
- fix link to bugs. should give the bug list directly
- add a date on each news page. eg.
I know a lot more could be improved but for now I only want do minimum
required to put it in production.
Once the above is done the plan is to:
- move the wwwtest.a.o instance to Carlos box
- point www.a.o to it.
- rename current drupal site to forums.alpinelinux.org or similar
- remove frontpage, and news articles so only forums and package browser remains.
Received on Mon Nov 24 2014 - 17:01:23 UTC