[alpine-devel] migrate to new website

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:01:23 +0100

Hi,

I would like to move to new website ASAP.

I have already fixed many things that I got feedback on.

Current site looks like this: http://wwwtest.alpinelinux.org/

I think what is left to move it to production is:

- fix date timestamps on git commit (might involve parse the xml with
  lua-expat instead of current xstl hack)

- fix the downloads page. it needs to look better and have info about
  what the difference is. Ideas are welcome.

- fix link to bugs. should give the bug list directly

- add a date on each news page. eg.
  http://wwwtest.alpinelinux.org/posts/Alpine-3.0.6-released.html

I know a lot more could be improved but for now I only want do minimum
required to put it in production.

Once the above is done the plan is to:
- move the wwwtest.a.o instance to Carlos box

- point www.a.o to it.

- rename current drupal site to forums.alpinelinux.org or similar

- remove frontpage, and news articles so only forums and package browser remains.

Anything else?