Re: [alpine-devel] migrate to new website

From: 7heo <7heo_at_mail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:10:51 +0100

Hey,

Quick feedback:

The header "selected" (blue div or whatever) doesn't behave the same way
on home and the other "tabs". On home, it ends at the blue line, on the
rest, it goes beyond it. Firefox 33.1 and 33.1.1 as well.

If it is intended, it might be worth considering having the same
behavior on all "tabs".

My two cents.