Re: [alpine-devel] migrate to new website

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:26:53 +0100

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 23:00:43 +0100
7heo <7heo_at_mail.com> wrote:

> Then, the fix is:
>
> in /styles.css at line 102, replace
>
> padding: 3em 1em 3.2em 1em;
>
> by
>
> padding: 3em 1em 2.7em 1em;
>
> Done :)

Cool... though, I think I would have preferred that the the selected
tab would go beyond the blue line on the frontpage just like it does on
the others...

Probably better that what it currently does.

Thanks!

-nc

PS. you can git clone and create patches too if you want:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/ncopa/mksite-alpine/

To build the site you need:

git clone git://git.alpinelinux.org/ncopa/mksite-alpine
cd mksite-alpine
apk add lua-discount lua-yaml lua-lustache make xsltproc
make
busybox httpd -p 8000 -h _out/

and connect to http://localhost:8000