Re: [alpine-devel] qemu without gtk/sdl

From: Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:47:35 -0800

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 01:28:34PM +0100, Natanael Copa wrote:
> I'd like to disable GTK/SDL from qemu build. Any objections?
>
> -nc
Will there be a GUI included with qemu by default?
While in the past I've written a wrapper to use a VNC client with qemu,
it's nice to be able to just run qemu ... and have a working framebuffer.

Alternately, is there some wrapper that is equivalent to that?

(I haven't used qemu much on Alpine, though.)

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham