Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine 3.1.0 rc4 is out

From: Timo Teras <timo.teras_at_iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:29:38 +0200

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:49:16 +0100
Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org> wrote:

> I have tagged v3.1.0 rc4.
>
> This will be the last release candidate unless somehing critical shows
> up.

Seems our arm builder failed to autocreate the Raspberry Pi build. Or
more like, images were built, but not uploaded.

I did upload them manually so we can give a test spin:
http://nl.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.1/releases/armhf/

It seem's alpine-iso's mklatest.sh tries to look for .iso files and
fails. I already fixed the architecture detection from uname to abuild
-A.

/Timo