[alpine-devel] apk package rollback feature?

From: Thomas Zelch <thomaszelch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:49:36 -0800

Hi,

Yesterday i ran into an issue with the linux-grsec package.
I searched the wiki and help output of apk, but couldn't find a way to
downgrade the package comfortably.
I ended up taking an older version of the package from an older iso file
that i still had in my downloads folder.

Is there a more comfortable way implemented?
If not, what does everybody think about it?
I think it would be a great addition.

Regards,
Thomas