Re: [alpine-devel] considering packaging another mailx

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:15:35 +0100

I'm bringing up this old issue because there are a couple of CVE issues:
http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2014/q4/1066

Do you think it would be possible to completely replace main/mailx with
heirloom-mailx without breaking too much? More specifically, does
heirloom/mailx' mail implementation support all the args in current
mail/mailx?

-nc