Re: [alpine-devel] [patch] testing/elasticsearch new aport

From: Steeve Chailloux <steeve_at_chaahk.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 05:09:47 +0000

On Mon, 6 Apr 2015 05:35:20 +0000
Steeve Chailloux <steeve_at_chaahk.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here is the patch: http://sprunge.us/GjfP
> it depends on testing/libsigar -see my previous email-
>
> Steeve

oops, I fixed some stuff

testing/elasticsearch: fix user creation on build, user deletion on uninstall and `chown` call

also init.d and conf.d files are properly named

patch for the previous version: http://sprunge.us/CQJQ
or if you prefer just one with both: http://sprunge.us/Ffgg

--
Steeve Chailloux <steeve_at_chaahk.com>