[alpine-devel] Spam

From: Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:07:50 -0400

We are using dnsrbl and grossd for spam filtering, and until now it was
surprisingly effective.

This weekend we enabled clamsmtp on the lists server. Of course the
"Notice To Appear in Court" email was a zipped javascript file that passed.

We're currently working on upgrading the lists infrastructure (including
the web archives), and are looking at additional spam filtering options.

Thanks for your patience.

And yes, this email is a free offer to vent, flame, or offer useful
suggestions.