Re: [alpine-devel] Spam

From: Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 17:37:46 -0400

On 04/18/2015 12:09 PM, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:18:04 +0200
> Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
>
>>> And yes, this email is a free offer to vent, flame, or offer useful
>>> suggestions.
>
> So I guess you would want an alpine based solution but it's worth
> considering putting a tiny OpenBSD spamd box in front of your server.

Thanks for the feedback!

We are already using grossd for the greylisting/blacklisting

But nice to know - I didn't realize spamd lets us make our own scripts.

And yeah, we like to eat our own dog food. (Alpine is self hosted)

But looks like I'll be working on a new aport:

https://github.com/martinh/spamd-iptables