Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine 3.2.0 release candidate 1

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 21:38:14 +0200

On Wed, 06 May 2015 11:41:55 -0400
Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Postifx works here with the default config and adding a relayhost option.

Could you please test one of the dynamic plugins?

Earlier we had an alpine specific patch to enable dynamic plugins and a
post-install script to enable the plugin config so we did not manually
need to enable/disable the plugins in config.

From postfix 3.0.0 they support that from upstream, but they have
implemented it slightly different.

I suppose postfix-pcre would be relatively simple to test. (add some
pcre sender restriction or similar)

Thanks!

-nc