[alpine-devel] libreoffice icons in mate-menus

From: ScrumpyJack <scrumpyjack_at_me.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:04:50 +0000 (UTC)

We are trying to put together a nice looking desktop environment.
Well, Alan is doing all hard work, I'm mainly complaining.
Libreoffice will be installed as part of an "Office" suite, but the nice
little icons that makes mate-menus look nice don't work.

A minor annoyance, but we'd like to make it look pretty.
I think libreoffice does strange things with icons. Is there a way to fix
it in the aport?