[alpine-devel] Regex compatibility

From: Michael Fox <415fox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:53:48 -0700

Building software on alpine, I notice most problems stem from regex
incompatibility. Is there some way achieve compatibility?

This is especially hard on `make check` because many tests involve regexes.
To the point that I think a lot of packagers are just not running `make
check` because they figure the tests are failing because of test code and
not the code under test. This may be true most of the time but it is
allowing some bugs to slip through.

--
-
Michael