[alpine-devel] Re: xzdiff in xz package is broken on alpine linux

From: Michael Fox <415fox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 14:41:13 -0700

Do you think it's a bug in busybox? I think they follow this opengroup
standard

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/utilities/diff.html

It's hard to tell from the description of diff in that document whether and
how it should deal with two stdin pipes.

I'll CC their mailing list and see what they say.

--
-
Michael