[alpine-devel] Re: Alpine: Add eleasticsearch subpackage to rsyslog.

From: Cameron Banta <cbanta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:41:58 -0500

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 4:57 AM, Thordur I. Bjornsson <thorduri_at_secnorth.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First "contribution", unsure if this is the right workflow, would
> appreciate a heads up on where to send stuff like this if contacting the
> maintainer/recent commiter is inappropriate.
>
> Attached patch enables elasticsearch when building rsyslog and adds a
> subpackage
> to install the module.
>
> Would also be nice to know what the preferred method was for receiving
> patches/PRs etc.

I'm still listed as a maintainer for this package, but I haven't really had
time to maintain it properly.
Usually patches like this are just sent to the
alpine-devel_at_lists.alpinelinux.org mailing list - I have CC'd the list on
this reply.

Thanks!
Cameron