Re: [alpine-devel] Re: Alpine: Add eleasticsearch subpackage to rsyslog.

From: Leonardo Arena <rnalrd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 17:44:20 +0200

thorduri_at_secnorth.net> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> First "contribution", unsure if this is the right workflow, would
appreciate a heads up on where to send stuff like this if contacting the
maintainer/recent commiter is inappropriate.

>> Attached patch enables elasticsearch when building rsyslog and adds a
subpackage
>> to install the module.
>>
>> Would also be nice to know what the preferred method was for receiving
patches/PRs etc.

> I'm still listed as a maintainer for this package, but I haven't really
had time to maintain it properly.
> Usually patches like this are just sent to the
alpine-devel_at_lists.alpinelinux.org mailing list - I have CC'd the list on
this reply.

> Thanks!
> Cameron

Now patches can be sent to alpine-aports instead of alpine-devel.
Thanks!

- leo