Re: [alpine-devel] Rename proposal of alpine .ISOs

From: Alan Pillay <alanppillay4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:46:37 -0200

I actually still burn .ISO to CD, but maybe that's just me?
An option would be to provide both the .iso and the dd'able image. But
I'm not sure if the developers have enough infrastructure for this
double release.

Discussion has been all about the release format so far, but how do
you guys feel about the proposal of making the MINI image become the
STANDARD image? I think the great majority of people don't use Alpine
as a router/firewall/etc anymore and the current standard image comes
with many programs only a few people use.