Re: [alpine-devel] Rename proposal of alpine .ISOs

From: Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 08:42:50 -0500

I like the new scheme. "Extended" implies bigger, but not necessarily better, which I think strikes the right balance. alpine-extended is not for everyone, just for those who need some extra packages in the iso.

As seen in our discussion yesterday, not everyone sees the need for alpine-extended. Can we 'market' it as an example of how to create customized isos? Not sure if users would create custom isos in the same manner or not.

Ted