Re: [alpine-devel] Rename proposal of alpine .ISOs

From: ScrumpyJack <scrumpyjack_at_st.ilet.to>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:29:58 +0000

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 11:12:55AM +0100, Natanael Copa wrote:

> We are getting closer v3.3 release and I am thinking of rename the iso
> images.
>
> What do you think about:
>
> Extended:
> alpine-extended (current "alpine")

alpine-extended sounds good.

There was a discussion on #alpine-devel about what would go into
alpine-extended, so in the name of consensus, I put together a ethercal
host and started a collaborative spreadsheet (I know, right?).

It contains the list of all current packages, with removal and additions
proposals. It's probably not ideal, but it's a start.

This will show you a read-only version:

http://meije.alpinelinux.uk/di01hicr5x

You can get the credentials from someone on #alpine-devel to edit the
spreadsheet:

http://meije.alpinelinux.uk/di01hicr5x/edit