[alpine-devel] can't set up a repository

From: Valery McHno <anarch.linux_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:17:26 +0200

Hello community,

I've built Alpine Linux for ARMv5, but can't set up a repository.

I've made APKINDEX.tar.gz according to wiki, and i can install packages
from the repo locally on the ready system (the dependencies are handled
correctly), but can't bootstrap a new installation elsewhere — apk just
complains:

> # ./apk.static --verbose \
> -X http://anarch-linux.cf/alpine/v3.3/testing/ \
> --root /some/empty/directory --arch armel \
> --allow-untrusted --initdb add alpine-base
> ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
> alpine-base (missing):
> required by: world[alpine-base]

If I try to bootstrap a new installation installing packages one by one, it
behaves just the same.

All the packages are there, and respective entries in APKINDEX too.

How do I figure out what's wrong?

The non-working repo is here:
http://anarch-linux.cf/alpine/v3.3/testing/