[alpine-devel] community repository commented out on default alpine install

From: Alba Pompeo <albapompeo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:10:32 -0200

After alpine install I had on /etc/apk/repositories the main commented
and working. Also had (uncommented) testing and edge. I think besides
those, community should be commented too. I couldn't find firefox and
had to look around to know about community repo. If commented by
default on /etc/apk/repositories that would make newcomers life
easier.

Ciao.