Re: [alpine-devel] Default ssh on Alpine

From: Kevin Chadwick <m8il1ists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 15:44:45 +0000

> Tinyssh
> <http://it-offshore.co.uk/linux/alpine-linux/52-alpine-linux-tinyssh-secure-by-default>
> is nice & small (& in testing) - I use it in LXC containers instead of
> dropbear.

Why? to save a little memory.

I just switched from connectbot to openssh on android via termux and
I'm SOOOO glad.

Personally I'd *always* prefer the mainstead openssh but could always
install if need be. Do dropbear or tinyssh support the latest lean
protocols like poly1305 and secure ecdsa like ed25519?

--
KISSIS - Keep It Simple So It's Securable