Re: [alpine-devel] Re: Download page tooltips are wrong

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:14:44 +0100

The download page could have use of a refresh.

Any ideas on how to improve the downlaods page?

We group the images by architecture or by flavor?

Do we display all on the same page or we have some kind of
selector/drop-down box)?

Currently we only have detailed description when you hover the link,
but I think this is not enough. Where how do we preset the longer
description of the different flavors?

I think we want avoid javascript if possible to keep things simple.

Other good ideas on how to present the various download options to
reduce confusion?

-nc