Re: [alpine-devel] Re: Download page tooltips are wrong

From: Alba Pompeo <albapompeo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:54:53 -0200

First, I agree completely in avoiding javascript. I even disable it
entirely on my browser. Javascript goes agains Alpine ideals I think
:)

I think to group images by flavor is the best. And make the standard
ISOs more prominent. Those are what everyone is looking for, most of
the time.

Don't know about displaying them all on the same page or using a
collapsable boxes (pure CSS). As there are just a few ISOs maybe
there's no need for drop-down box.

For the description, I don't know. Maybe it will make the page more
cluttured if it isn't just the tool-tips?

Let's see what everyone thinks and get more ideas.