[alpine-devel] Re: php7 in alpine

From: Valery Kartel <valery.kartel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 00:18:01 +0300

IMHO, it's not so necessary to made 7th line as main for a now. php 5.6 is
clean enough for production purposes.

And as you know, there is some problems with compiling php7 on x86 alpine
build machines.
I have no problem to compile it on my x86, So I have some difficulties with
it.
I need to add x86 to arch before made some new fix or addon and then I need
to remove x86 before commit.