[alpine-devel] Re: php7 in alpine

From: Valery Kartel <valery.kartel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 00:31:32 +0300

And about extension loading order. I know how it done in FreeBSD - it's
like a shuffle a deck of cards in one ini file. In other distros its
resolved by renaming of ini files to make right alphabetical loading order
... and in alpine too (main/php - wddx extension). I introduced clean and
simple workaround to solve loading order for bundled extensions and for 3rd
party extensions. If anybody made it simpler, it would be great because I
don't like any leading numbers in ini filenames but I see it's the only way
to solve it.