[alpine-devel] Able to boot Alpine Linux on Orange Pi, Banana Pi and Nanopi M1 Boards

From: One Eye Guy <oneinsect_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 01:54:39 +0530

Dear Friends

I was able to boot our beautiful, lovely, ever young Alpine Linux on Nanopi
M1 and other boards. They have allwinner H3 soc.

The mainline supporting is coming for many ARM SoCs including the above.
Should we not considering adding support for them?

Cant we have a bleeding edge release along with LTS?

The wiki is here just incase....offline I have written even more
stuff...will be adding them slowly.

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/DIY_Fully_working_Alpine_Linux_for_Allwinner_and_Other_ARM_SOCs

The idea eventually would be to build a comprehensive black book to using
and developing using alpine Linux. The TOC is below

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/User:Atlury

Thanks
Rahul Atlury