Mail archive

[alpine-devel] Firefox traps mouse pointer

From: Alba Pompeo <>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:39:25 -0300

Hi, Alpine.

I update Firefox to version 45 and now I face an horrible issue.
From time to time, firefox will trap my mouse pointer, causing the following:
- mouse doesn't work on terminal emulator
- inside firefox, right-click doesn't work
- inside firefox, clicking on Open/Save links when downloading a file
doesn't work
This is a very weird behavior that happens all the time, but that I
don't know how to debug. Running firefox from the terminal and waiting
for it doesn't give much clues.
Can someone help me?