Re: [alpine-devel] remove ruby-* packages?

From: Jakub Jirutka <jakub_at_jirutka.cz>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 18:03:30 +0200

Hi,

please keep all the ruby package subpackages (like ruby-rake, ruby-irb, ) and also ruby-bundler (this is a separate package). Other ruby-* packages are probably unnecessary.

I would also suggest to check if there are any specific patches in ruby-* packages, especially for native extensions to be buildable on musl; these may be candidates for keeping.

Jakub J.