Re: [alpine-devel] Concerns about grsec

From: 7heo <7heo_at_mail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 23:16:54 +0000

It's no secret that fame gives developers a despicable attitude, it happened and still happens every now and then. I personally like to stay away from such a behavior but grsec still has value, no matter the attitude of its developers. Is there even an alternative/*maintained* fork tgat can be used instead?